- No Time for Flashcards: If you have a preschooler at home, this is one of the best resources for keeping your child busy without spending a lot of money. Your child will learn and create some great projects.
- Money Saving Mom: This blog has some of the best tips for saving time and money by sharing incredible deals at Walgreens, CVS, Wal-mart, and more.
- Frugal Mom Living: Subscribe to this yahoo group and you will learn so much about frugal living. This was one of the first steps towards saving our family hundreds of dollars a month!
- Budget 101: Find valuable information for frugal entertaining, crafts, coupons, and other money matters.
- About.com Frugal Living: Erin shares great money saving tips on this site. Ideas for bargain shopping, Do-It-Yourself projects, and cutting down on holiday spending can be found here.
Have any good favorites to share?