Here are some frugal instant gift ideas:
- Magazine Subscription -- Magazines.com has subscriptions that start at just $6!
- Restaurant Gift Certificate -- I know what you're thinking... Eating out is NOT frugal! But, did you know that if you order before 12/25 and use promotional code HOLIDAY at Restaurant.com, you will get a whopping 80% off! You will pay about $2 for a $25 gift certificate. If you place your order through uPromise, you will get a percentage back for college savings.
- Amazon e-Gift Certificate -- Just about everyone finds something at Amazon that they would love, so an e-gift certificate could be ideal. Available in any denomination.
- NetFlix Subscription -- Plans start at just $4.99 a month, which is a pretty good deal.
- iTunes -- Give the gift of music with an instant iTunes e-gift certificate. This must be done through the iTunes store. You can download iTunes, by clicking here.