Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Come Join Me on Financial Bliss

Good news! I will be a contributing author for the Financial Bliss channel of Blissfully Domestic. I plan to contribute articles at least twice a week and focus on frugality and budgeting. I feel honored to be included with such a strong group of women writers. The site is launching in the next few days, and I cannot wait to get started!

I would love to hear your topic suggestions and article ideas you would like me to write about for both Financial Bliss and Frugal Family Fun Blog.  Please leave a comment and share your ideas with me!

2 comments:

Jenny Henny said...

Congrats! I look forward to reading your articles there!
BTW, I wrote about your today on my blog!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Thanks, Jenny Henny! Your blog entry for today had me laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails