Here's how to make your own:
1. Seal the envelopes.
2. Cut each envelope in half to make two goody bags. Yes, two goody bags from one envelope. So thrifty, right? Start with one half, and fold along what was the side of the envelope, about 1/4 inch in. This will now be the bottom of the goody bag. Unfold, and then fold along the top and bottom 1/4 inch of the envelope as shown.
3. Pop open your envelope to form your goody bag. My, aren't you crafty??
4. Here's what the bottom of the bag should look like.
5. For the candy corn, cut out strips of colored construction paper and glue together as shown.
6. Cut out triangles, as shown. (Great for the little ones who are just getting used to scissors!)
7. Attach to the bag, fill with candy, and pass out to friends!