Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Snapshot -- Frugal Entertainment

Mark and Emily were outside raking leaves, while I was inside taking care of some laundry. A few minutes after they left to start raking, I heard Clara struggling with something...


... it was like a grunting sort of noise. Was she trying to lift something heavy? I went to investigate...


...and I found this! She had dragged her princess chair to the front door to watch the "show".


I could have sworn I heard her say, "Hey, you missed a spot!"

More frugal crafty goodness, and a special blogiversary celebration is coming up this week! We are very excited!!

12 comments:

Mark said...

Dear Valerie,

You should have let her out. I could have used some help getting in between the bushes, and she is just the right size.


Love,
Mark

Christy said...

So cute.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Wow, that's a lot of leaves!!!

Petula said...

That looks like the exact spot I would like to sit while someone else works in the yard! :)

Petula said...

Oh... BTW... Do you think your dear sweet Mark could come and rake some of my leaves? I have a youngun to put in front of the door too. :D

Ivy said...

Now that is determination!

Mark said...

@Petula

The other half of the leaves are still up in the tree! Thankfully, my local taxes actually go to something useful -- a giant leaf vacuum comes through weekly in November and removes any leaves you put along the curb.

Jessica said...

How cute and adorable!

Jessica @ Colorado Crafter said...

Kids do the cutest things!

Amy Caroline said...

That is so cute!!!! I love it!

Amber said...

Ahhhh the simple things in life. :)

Infant Bibliophile said...

So cute! For a minute, I thought you were going to say she was under all of those leaves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails