1. Make a card for someone you love using paint chips. Doing nice things for other people is a great way to boost your mood.
2. Play with bubble wrap. Bubble wrap is so much fun, and so hard to put down!
3. Volunteer. It doesn't cost a thing, and you'll feel better knowing you are serving your community.
4. Make story stones and sidewalk scenes. Not only is this free, but it's a fun imagination builder too!
5. Play a game of invisible basketball. Even those who aren't athletic can join in this sport.
6. Build a fun reading nook. Never underestimate the power of the indoor fort!
7. Create a family drawing night. Fun for the whole family!
8. Have a fun time with indoor ice skating. The kids can burn off some of that extra energy (and you can too). Be careful, it is slippery, but LOTS of fun!!
9. Start a tea ritual. A great way to unwind and focus on daily gratitude.
10. Jump on the bed. I highly recommend jumping on the bed for a quick mood lifter!
11. Visit with family and friends. Chat and get caught up with the people you love.
12. Go for a nature hike. Spend some quality time outdoors, and breathe in the fresh air.