Monday, November 17, 2008

Frugal Gift Idea -- Learn to Knit

My MOMS Club recently got together at a local cafe for a knitting class, and we had tons of fun.  The kids played and watched some television while we learned how to knit.  It actually got me thinking about homemade Christmas gifts.  

A great way to save money on gifts this year is to make some yourself.  Here is a video tutorial to teach you how to knit.  (It's easy!)  Not only will you learn a new skill, but you will also be able to make gifts such as: scarves, dish clothes, place mats, etc.

Happy knitting! 


2 comments:

valerie walsh said...

You have a wonderful blog! Thank You for visiting me :)

MaryAnne said...

This is neat, I've always wanted to learn to knit!

Thanks for visiting my blog, your is great! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails